Monday 3 September 2018

September 2018

Wow - and just again WOW!!! I've actually forgotten about the blog. Life gets in the way and although I'm still crafting and making stuff - I just forget to take pics and post it.

So for those missing years - I've completed a fair few scrapbooks; made more art journals; filled in a few more pages and started making my own Travellers Notebooks and inserts. The result is hybrid art journal / travellers notebooks.

I've finished some knitting projects and created a little sewing corner in my kitchen. So although I haven't posted on here for years - I certainly wasn't static with my crafting.

My little studio in the back garden is still happy and waterproof and it just had its 5 yearly check up and all is good. We re-sealed the corners with silicone and no water damage or mould anywhere.

It gave me a chance to paint the walls and re-jig the layout - of cause the chaos of unpacking is ongoing as I will pack the items somewhere and everything is lovely .... until I look for something and realise its all in the wrong place and re-jig. It's not 100% perfect but it's certainly getting there.

So proud of the other half - he really is a trooper and a veritable saint to put up my constant changing plans lol.







Seriously chuffed with the end result. A few more tweaks were needed however - specifically the corner with the 2 ikea blue carts. I really wasn't happy with the chaotic effect of that corner.
By mid-july I finally decided to put a desk in that area. Boy oh boy did it make the world of difference.
I'm finally happy with the studio.


The re-worked corner. Just need to find a home for all the displaced items - in the meantime I went a bit crazy in the house as well.

Re-freshed the bedroom ...


Re-did the stairs (I was really fed up with carpet!)


Rose crazy of cause lol.

Then went back to the studio for some more tweaks ...





And finally at the end of this Summer holidays - decorated my youngest's bedroom.





The other half is ready to go back to work for a rest lol.

Still I am pleased with the progress of decorating the house and studio. Still a few more projects to work on but I think the whole family is looking forward to going back to school and work and just do normal things for a while.

I'm busy on a few new crafty projects - and a brand new tutorial. So will get working on those and update as I go along.

Happy Crafting x

No comments:

Post a Comment