Tuesday 2 February 2021

How times have changed!!!

 So last year I decided to leave the working from home and go out into the big wide world of office work. I duly applied and got a job in January 2020. By March we went into our first Lockdown and I was once again working from home.

Only this time - full office hours and remote schooling (for the kids) all at the same time! 

All my lovely "office" outfits - stayed exatly where I put them when I first bought them. No time for crafting and playing with my lovely items.

My new testing craft is ... ta ta daaa ... RESIN.

I'm soo excited to test it all out and promise to post some pics of the items made.

I've been making some lovely bunnies though ...








Until next time - hopefully sooner than the last time!



No comments:

Post a Comment